Thursday 10 December 2009

Do you remember the sunday night feeling we all used to have when we realize we have to get back to school tomorrow and we still haven't got all the homework done cos we've been to busy enjoying sunday with our friend?

That's what I'm feelin rite now!
Not that I'm still at school or anythin. No.
I've left school. Thank fuck for that.

No.
I have to get myself back to work tomorrow. After I have been having such a long nice off days.
Uurggghhh!
Apparently my boss has been really understanding the fact that I need to take a time off due to the a devastating tragedy that recently had happened in my life so yeah,
My boss took me out of the work-madness situation and he kindly allowed me to try to pull myself together again.
And I'm fab now.
I have finally come to realize that nothing last forever. We eventually have to let go everything we have, everything/anyone we love.
That's reality.
Therefore we shouldn't be holding on to something or someone so tightly because once they're gone. Part of you will gone to.
And it will take time to pull that part back again before you can throw yourself back in to reality life again.
I, On the other hand, was not really comprehending that fact for a while, and so the Universe has its way to remind me again.

I've hit rock bottom. I've got no where else to go but up!
And I thanked universe for that. For the little punch in the heart and the kick in the stomach.

Anyway. I've had a really fabilous week this week.
For the first time in my life I finally got the chance to catch up on my sleep (I've been living like a walking zombie lately. Totally lost interest in living a life), and catch up with the stuff I've been meaning to do it but never actually got time for it. Like you know, cooking, doing laundy, watching lee evans (he never failed cracking me up! Funny man XP if there's a guy like him I would probably just have to marry him), and stuff like watching movies. ( I've watched slumdog millionare for the first time last night, seriously. Great movie. Too bad I'm a bit too late to realize that, I wasn't intrested at all when that movie came out. I was like "right, indian movie.. Dancing, singing and shit. NO. But it turned out there were none of them. Well.. Almost. At the end they sort of dancing with their special indian dance movement which I totally think they're hideously odd! How can they dance? I know jamal won a lot of money but his brother dead! Show some condolence of sumthing. But still it was a bit sad at some part. I cannot not crying at some sad bits)
And then I bought like loads of ready-to-eat cheesecake from Tesco which was quite a bargain. Buy one get two for £5. So yeh I've wasted money on fatty food and finish them all over night.
So maybe its not such a good idea giving me time off. Next thing I know I would be entering "slimming class" for fat people if I keep eating crap food when I feel upset.
Yes.
I eat when I'm upset. Food seems to be my one and only solace when it comes to grieving and mourning bout my terrible life.
What else can I run into other than food.
If you could tell me what's the other thing that has the ability to reassure you when you get incredibly upset bout sumthin, please do tell!

And other things that I finally got the chance to do it, is maybe reading a book.
I've been stuck with this one book that I seem like having a hard time to finish it. Its a book called "my sister keeper" yeh I know its already made into movie and you probably wonder what's the point reading the book if there's the movie version.
But yes. I like reading the book first before I go see the movie.
So yeh, I need to finish them soon! Cos its been ages, and mostly each book I only give 1 week top to finish it. But not this one.
Anyhoo

That's all the update for what I've been up to this week.
I'm tired!
Time to hit the bed!

Zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: